6-Sided Boring CNC Machine
The 6-Sided Boring CNC Machine brings automated manufacturing to another level.
Using cutting edge CNC controls and programming, the machine bores holes on the top, bottom, and four edges of material. Routers are mounted on top & bottom, giving this machine panel-processing capabilities that require 2-sided operation.
Material fixturing is fully automated, even for a one-part batch. The 6-Sided CNC utilizes industry-leading components such as Delta servo motors and 32 MM on-center drill blocks to generate a consistent, reliable, and pace-setting production environment.
– Independently selectable top boring head featuring (2) sets of (12) vertical and (6) horizontal drills for a total of (24) vertical and (12) horizontals
– Bottom boring block features (9) independently controlled vertical drills
– Top routing spindle is 5 horsepower, 18,000 RPM
– Bottom routing spindle is 5 horsepower, 18,000 RPM
-Servo controller panel grippers position and move the parts
– Side alignment devise insures proper squaring
– Powered off load conveyor allows finished parts to move on to any additional process
– Automatic lubrication system to all bearings ensure ease of maintenance
– On-board CNC programming through the CNC control
– Minimum panel size: 200 MM x 50 MM
– Maximum panel size: 2,500 MM x 1,200 MM